- A semi-detached bungalow situated on a unique site with uninterrupted sea views
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Lounge with open fire and amazing sea views
- Good sized kitchen
- Three bedrooms - One with superb sea views
- White bathroom suite
- Excellent gardens to front and rear
- Detached garage approached by double gates
- Located on the Antrim Coast Road and enjoying all Glenarm village amenities
- Rarely does a property with such outstanding views comes on the open market
uPVC double glazed front door and side light to:
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 11' 9" (3.97m X 3.59m)
Superb sea views. Feature tiled fireplace set in polished wood surround. Tiled hearth.
KITCHEN: 11' 11" X 7' 1" (3.62m X 2.15m)
Range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 7" X 10' 4" (3.22m X 3.16m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 1" (3.17m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 10" X 7' 2" (2.69m X 2.19m)
Superb sea views.
White suite comprising panelled enamel bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Double entrance gates and concrete driveway to garage. Front garden laid to lawn and bounded by fencing. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs and bounded by fencing. Enjoying superb far reaching panoramic views. uPVC oil tank. Garden stores. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 8" X 7' 7" (6.60m X 2.30m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.