- Beautifully presented and restored townhouse.
- Oil fired central heating/ Double glazing.
- Generous lounge/ dining area with feature fireplace and beamed ceiling.
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Three bedrooms (two double.)
- White bathroom suite with corner shower cubicle and freestanding bath.
- Enclosed rear area with feature decked area and attractive garden shed.
- Many attractive features including restored brick, beams and fireplace.
- Located in this picturesque area of Glenarm.
- Ideal coastal home close to marina, Glenarm forest and Antrim coastline.
Ceramic tiled flooring. Feature beamed ceiling and restored brick wall.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 17' 6" X 13' 0" (5.33m X 3.96m)
Attractive fireplace with open fire. Solid wood flooring. Dual windows to front. Feature beamed ceiling. Recessed lighting. Ample space for dining table.
KITCHEN: 10' 6" X 7' 0" (3.20m X 2.13m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Freestanding four ring gas cooker with under oven. Stainless stel extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Built in breakfast bar. Recessed lighting. Tiled flooring. Door to rear decking area.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 8' 6" (3.81m X 2.59m)
Feature glass wall on to landing.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 7' 0" (3.05m X 2.13m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 7' 3" (3.51m X 2.21m)
BATHROOM: 13' 0" X 5' 9" (3.96m X 1.75m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding bath with stainless steel taps and separate corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting.
Floored with light and power. May be suitable for conversion subject to approval.
Enclosed decked area to rear. Outbuilding/ shed with light and power. (plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for freezer and tumble dryer. Ample storage and shelving.)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.