- Beautifully presented three storey mid terrace property
- Situated in the picturesque village of Glenarm
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Mostly Wooden Double Glazed
- Spacious and open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove
- Well fitted kitchen
- Four bedrooms/Three double bedrooms and study
- Contemporary bathroom with shower
- Beautiful and quaint rear garden offering private access to Glenarm river
- Within minutes walk to local amenities, Glenarm Castle and Glenarm beach
- Three attached outbuildings offering the opportunity to extend from the kitchen(Subject to planning)
- Ideal for a holiday home or young family
Composite door leading to:
Wooden glazed door leading to rear garden.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 21' 10" X 13' 12" (6.66m X 4.26m)
Wood burning stove providing a heating source for the water. Understair storage.
KITCHEN: 11' 9" X 7' 11" (3.57m X 2.42m)
Good range of high and low level units.Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.Extractor hood. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Wooden glazed door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 2" X 9' 2" (2.79m X 2.79m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 3" X 8' 11" (3.12m X 2.73m)
Bath with electric shower attachment and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin and mirrored cabinet unit. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 4" X 8' 10" (4.37m X 2.70m)
Velux window. Under eaves storage cupboard x2.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 6" X 6' 3" (2.89m X 1.90m)
Under eaves storage. Velux window.
Enclosed and extensive rear garden surrounded by hedging. Paved patio area. Gated entrance leading to Glenarm river and facing the Glenarm Castle walls.
Separate outdoor WC. Spacious storage shed and boiler house.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.