- Renovated Georgian Mid Town House
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Reception Room with Open Fire / Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Spacious roof space - ideal for conversion (subject to normal Building Control)
- Attached Garage (giving direct access through to Rear Courtyard)
- South facing walled Courtyard
- Located within minutes to Glenarm Castle / Beautiful Marina and Beach
- Property has been restored and renovated yet still in keeping with all its history intact
Glenarm is a very old and pretty village nestled at the foot of Glenarm glen with lovely Georgian houses, a beautiful forest, a picturesque harbour with a marina and a beach. A river runs through the village and on the other side is Glenarm Castle with its Walled Garden.
Glenarm is located on the famous Antrim Coast Road with its breathtaking views across the sea to Scotland and the green glens of Antrim. Number 3-5 Altmore Street is situated in the heart of the village. The old house was renovated to a high standard in the 1980s by the McGarrel family who are renowned local builders.
RECEPTION ROOM: 12' 11" X 9' 10" (3.93m X 3.00m)
Attractive open fireplace. Laminate flooring. Two Georgian style windows.
KITCHEN: 13' 9" X 6' 12" (4.18m X 2.13m)
Range of high & low level units. Laminated work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Under stair storage area. Rear Double Glazed door leading to Courtyard.
Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 9' 7" (4.14m X 2.92m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 10' 4" (3.80m X 3.15m)
Double Built in Robes.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 12' 6" (3.76m X 3.80m)
Hot press / Storage Area.
A beautiful walled South facing large Courtyard. A sun worshippers haven. Attached Garage with entrance straight through to Courtyard. This garage has potential to incorporate into main house giving additional accommodation.
Oil fired boiler and Oil Tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.