- A detached bungalow situated on an extensive site.
- Views overlooking lough and rugby pitches.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Generous lounge with large picture window.
- Superb kitchen/ dining area.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Bathroom with separate shower.
- Basement area for storage.
- Excellent gardens and detached garage.
- Situated on main coast road with easy access to Larne and Belfast.
- Superb location with local primary school, shop and excellent train service.
Glazed door with bevelled glass and side lights to:
LOUNGE: 19' 11" X 12' 11" (6.08m X 3.94m)
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 11' 10" X 10' 11" (3.60m X 3.33m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. 'Bosch' four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. 'Sharp' integrated microwave. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Recessed lighting. Part tiled walls. Glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 12' 5" (4.10m X 3.78m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 9' 8" (3.90m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 7' 10" (2.72m X 2.39m)
Built in wardrobe. Picture rail.
Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and PVC clad shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Part tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 8' 7" X 18' 2" (2.62m X 5.55m)
Double entrance gates leading to concrete driveway and parking area. Front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds housing an array of shrubs and trees. Safely enclosed mature rear garden in lawn with trees, shrubs and flowers. PVC Oil tank. Basement area with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.