- Quaint cottage in the heart of the Glynn Village
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing installed
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Lounge with attractive tiled fireplace
- Two bedrooms and excellent storage area
- Ground floor bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden plus parking area
- Walking distance to train station, school, shops and ten minutes by car to Larne
- Located on main Shore Road with easy commuting to Belfast, Carrickfergus and Ballyclare
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 18' 9" X 10' 10" (5.72m X 3.31m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with matching hearth.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 14' 6" X 7' 7" (4.42m X 2.30m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Free standing cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls.
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 8' 6" (4.59m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 6" X 8' 7" (4.41m X 2.62m)
Excellent storage areas. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and Willis type immersion heater.
Fully enclosed rear garden. Bounded by attractive fencing. Parking area to rear. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.