- Mid-terrace family home in a popular residential location
- PVC double glazing / oil fired central heating installed
- Generous lounge with brick built fireplace
- Kitchen with built in units and spacious dining area
- Ground floor WC
- Four bedrooms
- White bathroom suite with electric shower fitting
- Fully enclosed garden laid in lawn
- Ideal family, first time buy or investment property
- Village location within walking distance of shops, school and train station
Double glazed front door to:
Storage cupboard. Understairs Cupboard.
Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 13' 5" (4.41m X 4.09m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and tv stand. Two built in storage cupboards.
KITCHEN: 15' 9" X 10' 10" (4.80m X 3.29m)
Range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker. Extractor fan in matching canopy. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Tiled floor.
REAR ENTRANCE HALL:
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 7" X 7' 6" (4.76m X 2.29m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 5' 8" (3.58m X 1.74m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 5' 8" (3.58m X 1.73m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 9' 11" (3.38m X 3.02m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitting. Screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
Flowerbeds with trees and shrubs. Fully enclosed garden bounded by wall laid in lawn. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.