- A very neat detached bungalow located in this small residential development
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and separate dining room
- Excellent kitchen / dining room
- Three good bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite shower room)
- White family bathroom suite
- Large roof space which may be suitable for conversion (subject to normal planning approval)
- Matching detached garage
- Close connection to train station for easy commuting to Belfast
- Local shop/post office and primary school within walking distance
- Picturesque village of Glynn
Front door to:
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Walk in storage area providing access to roof space via slingsby type ladder. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 18' 2" X 13' 9" (5.54m X 4.18m)
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Double glazed doors to:
DINING ROOM: 13' 9" X 11' 1" (4.18m X 3.39m)
Double glazed sliding patio door leading to garden.
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA : 14' 3" X 11' 3" (4.35m X 3.42m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work sufaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast area. Feature canopy extractor fan. Built in stainless steel low level oven and four ring hob unit. Recessed lighting. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to rear.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 6" X 13' 7" (4.72m X 4.14m)
En suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and vanity basin. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 8" X 10' 0" (4.17m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 9' 9" (3.05m X 2.98m)
White suite comprising panelled bath and separate shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 6" X 11' 3" (5.63m X 3.43m)
Roller door. Light and power.
Attractive front garden with generous brick paviour driveway. Walled garden to rear with pebbled flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Outside light and tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.