A Most attractive spacious and well presented semi-detached home enjoying a prestigious sought after location
- A most attractive, spacious and well presented semi detached family home enjoying a prestigious sought after location
- Well planned accommodation tastefully presented throughout
- Three separate rooms - all with fireplaces and including family room with mulit fuel cast iron stove
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- uPVC doub le glazing, garage and dual fuel central heating system installed
- Delightful mature gardens with views over farmland to rear and ample off street parking to front
- This property has benefited greatly from the re-alignment of the main A2 Road
Part glazed front door with leaded light and top light to:
Terazzo floor. Glazed door to:
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin. Sealed cork floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 3" X 12' 11" (4.34m X 3.94m)
Into Bay window. Feature marble fireplace set in polished wood surround. Marble hearth. Living flame gas fire.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 10" X 11' 6" (3.91m X 3.50m)
Attractive tiled fireplace set in light oak surround. Tiled hearth. Coved ceiling. Dado rail. Solid Mahogany bookselves. Views over open farmland.
BREAKFAST ROOM 10' 0" X 9' 10" (3.06m X 2.99m)
Feature ingle nook style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove and set on raised heather tiled hearth linked to central heating system. Walk in pantry. Dado rail. Archway to:
KITCHEN: 11' 2" X 9' 12" (3.40m X 3.04m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Part tiled walls. Sealed cork floor. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Cooker hood. Integrated fridge. High intensity low voltage spotlights. upvc double glazed back door. Views over open farmland and Knockagh Monument.
Access to roofspace
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 12' 11" (4.36m X 3.93m)
Into bay window. Far reaching sea views. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 11' 7" (3.94m X 3.53m)
Picture rail. Dado rail. Views over open farmland and Knockagh Monument
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 9' 7" (3.06m X 2.93m)
Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip flooring. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 12" X 7' 5" (3.04m X 2.26m)
Far reaching sea views.
White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Power shower.Pedestal wash hand basin.High flush wc. Part wood panelled walls. Hotpress copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
Stoned driveway and ample parking space. Front garden in flowerbeds and shrubs. Safely enclosed spacious rear garden with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Bounded by fencing and hedging. upvc oil tank. Boiler house oil fired central heating boiler. Treehouse.
Boiler house: Oil fired central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 16' 0" X 8' 6" (4.88m X 2.58m)
Double doors. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.