- An impressive semi detached family home enjoying a prestigious and sought after cul-de-sac location just off the Upper Road, Greenisland
- Two reception rooms - both with open fireplaces
- Spacious kitchen offering a comprehensive range of built in high and low level units and integrated hob and oven
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Neat well maintained gardens to front and rear in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs
- Detached garage, upvc double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
uPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 12' 0" (4.47m X 3.66m)
Antique style cast iron fireplace set in polished wood surround with slate tiled hearth, bay window, original exposed timber flooring.
LIVING ROOM/DINING/KITCHEN 22' 10" X 18' 8" (6.96m X 5.68m)
at widest points. Living area with attractive brick built fireplace and tiled hearth. Tiled floor. Kitchen area comprising comprehensive range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Samsung four ring hob unit and low level oven set in brick surround. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine
Feature leaded light window. Hotpress with immersion heater with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 11' 11" (4.31m X 3.62m)
Bay window, cast iron fireplace surround
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.63m X 3.63m)
Tiled fireplace, original exposed flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 10' 6" (3.05m X 3.21m)
Cast iron fireplace, built in wardrobes and glass fronted shelved cupboard
White suite comprising panelled bath and matching shower cubicle, wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Low flush wc with painted wood panelled walls.
Pebbled driveway with double entrance gates. Attractive and well maintained gardens to front and rear in neat lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs. Outside wc. Upvc oil tank. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 0" X 8' 3" (5.49m X 2.51m)
Up and over door, light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.