The Cairn is an exclusive new development if luxury Georgian styled homes situated within an enviable mature location, all boasting an exacting turnkey specification.
Located around a central open landscaped square, this premier development introduces a new choice of stylish and elegant homes to an established address.
Perfectly positioned off the Upper Station Road, The Cairn is a short walk from Greenisland railway halt, Greenisland Golf & Cricket Clubs and is within easy reach of Jordanstown University and all leading local schools.
The Cairn takes its inspiration from the distinguished period architecture that is typical of the immediate area, and focuses on providing well planned versatile living spaces, designed to suit todays homeowners' needs, whilst offering a choice of layouts.
This part of Country Antrim now boasts some of the country's finest shopping and recreational facilities along with numerous sporting clubs ensuring that all tastes are catered for.
The Cairn has been designed to compliment its surroundings, where style sits comfortably with convenience, enjoying close road and rail links to Belfast and beyond. This will prove to be an aspirational address.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Gas fired central heating
- Contemporary kitchen units with choice of doors and worktops
- Fitted fireplace
- Fully fitted appliances including oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, firdge/freezer (where applicable)
- Completely decorated throughout
- Generous tiling to kitchen and bathroom areas
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Floor coverings throughout
- NHBC buildmark warranty
- Wired for sky television
- Extensive electrical specification
- Mains powered smoke/heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Turfed front lawns
The Cairn is situated at the top of the Station Road which runs between the Shore Road and Upper Roads ,Greenisland
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.