- A delightful detached family home enjoying a prestigious and highly sought after residential location
- 3 seperate reception rooms including lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining area and range of built in high and low level units
- 5 bedrooms- master with en-suite shower room. Bedroom 1 and 2 with patio doors to balcony
- Family bathroom with lavish white suite including clawball foot roll top bath
- Single garage and large double garage with remote control door
- Mature and well stocked gardens to front and rear with paved patio with flowerbeds, trees, shrubs and pond
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Within walking distance of local shops, Grennisland primary school and railway station
Front door with leaded light to:
Tiled floor, dado rail, fitted bookshelf
LOUNGE: 11' 12" X 15' 3" (3.65m X 4.66m)
into bay window. Feature marble fireplace set in polished wood surround. Marble and granite hearth, piped for living flame gas fire. Parquet flooring. Two wall light points and cornice ceiling
DINING ROOM: 12' 9" X 11' 11" (3.89m X 3.62m)
Fitted sideboard with low level cupboards and fitted shelving. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose
LIVING ROOM: 21' 1" X 11' 11" (6.42m X 3.62m)
at widest points. Parque flooring, double glazed patio doors to gardens.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 18' 0" X 14' 0" (5.49m X 4.28m)
Single drainer white enamel Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Cooker hood in matching canopy. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Oak door with stain glass leaded lights to:
Tiled floor. Doors to garden
White suite comprising low flush wc, Wash basin. Part pine clad walls
BEDROOM (1): 19' 7" X 18' 6" (5.98m X 5.64m)
Wood strip flooring, 2 wall light points, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to balcony.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle with screen doors and Mira Sport electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlighting
BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" X 11' 7" (4.07m X 3.54m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 12' 11" (3.45m X 3.94m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 4" X 10' 0" (3.45m X 3.05m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, cupboards over and fitted shelving and desktop. Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to balcony
BEDROOM (5): 9' 6" X 6' 11" (2.89m X 2.10m)
Lavish suite comprising,pedestal wash hand basin, roll top, claw ball foot bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower.High flush wc. Part tiled walls. wood panel ceilings. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Recessed lighting.
Partly floored. Light and power. Velux windows.
Tarmac driveway and ample parking space.
Front garden with pavioured path and coloured stone path. Well stocked flowerbeds with a variety of trees and shrubs.
Extensive pavioured rear garden with well stocked flowerbeds, tress and shrubs. Large fish pond.
GARAGE: 20' 3" X 19' 2" (6.16m X 5.85m)
Double skin brick built. Remote control up and over door, light and power.
GARAGE 2: 22' 3" X 9' 9" (6.78m X 2.98m)
Metal up and over door, Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.