- An attractive semi detached family home enjoying a sought after residential location
- Two separate reception rooms both with bay windows and open fires
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames, oil fired central heating and garage
- Neat gardens in lawns to both front and rear
- Convenient location within walking distance of local shops and train station
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Low flush wc. Vanity unit. Pine clad ceiling. Part tiled walls.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 10' 9" (4.23m X 3.27m)
Attractive tiled fireplace. Bay window.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 3" X 10' 9" (4.34m X 3.28m)
Into square bay window. Open fire set in pine surround.
KITCHEN: 9' 11" X 8' 4" (3.03m X 2.54m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer taps. Range of high and low level shaker style units, formica work tops, part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 9' 12" (3.27m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 10' 1" (4.19m X 3.08m)
Views towards Knockagh. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 8' 6" (3.07m X 2.59m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Pine clad ceiling. Airing cupboard. Redring electric wall mounted shower fitting.
Spacious enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawn and bounded by wall and fencing. Upvc oil tank.
Garden shed-oil fired central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 18' 1" X 9' 0" (5.51m X 2.75m)
Double doors. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.