- An attractive and well presented Mid Terrace family home in a sought after residential location
- Spacious lounge with feature cast iron mutli fuel stove
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms - two with built in wardrobes
- Family shower room with rainforest shower fitting
- Gardens in lawns to both front and rear
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc Double glazed front door to:
Slate effect click flooring. Understair cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 9' 6" X 4' 10" (2.89m X 1.48m)
Slate effect click flooring. Multi fuel cast iron stove. Slate hearth. Wooden Mantel.
KITCHEN/DINING 20' 8" X 10' 7" (6.30m X 3.23m)
Plus depth of deep sqaure bay window. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low shaker style units. Laminate work tops. 'Indesit' low level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and American fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Double glazed back door to garden.
Access to roofspace. Cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 8' 11" (4.35m X 2.72m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 9' 9" (3.97m X 2.98m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 8' 5" (3.30m X 2.57m)
Laminate wood strip flooring Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising Low flush wc. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with rainforest thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Heated towel rail. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Front garden laid to lawn with paved pathway.
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and steps leading up to lawn. Bounded by fencing. Block built garden store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.