- A quaint and picturesque detached bungalow in need of modernisation but enjoying a presitgious location
- Enviable corner site
- 2 Separate reception rooms- lounge with feature brick built fireplace
- 2 bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating installed
- Detached garage and gardens to front side and rear.
- Conveniently located within walking distance of local shop, primary school, train station and golf course.
- Affords easy access to main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions.
- Priced to allow for improvements.
Front door to:
Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 12' 6" X 9' 9" (3.81m X 2.96m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel
DINING ROOM: 9' 6" X 9' 3" (2.89m X 2.82m)
KITCHEN: 12' 6" X 9' 5" (3.80m X 2.87m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine
Door to garden
Coloured suite comprising, tiled panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Mira electric wall mounted shower fitting
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 12" (3.80m X 3.35m)
Wash hand basin
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 12" (3.50m X 3.04m)
The property is situated on a corner site with gardens in lawns to front and side with trees and shrubs.
Double entrance gates and concrete driveway to garage. Boiler house with Oil fired central heating boiler. Upvc oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 23' 9" X 15' 0" (7.24m X 4.58m)
Metal roller door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.