- An impressive brick built ground floor apartment enjoying an enviable location on the old Shore Road and affording easy access to both Carrickfergus and Belfast directions.
- Due to the realignment of the A2, this is a quiet and relatively traffic free environment
- Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with good range of high and low level Shaker style units and deep square bay window, with a far reaching sea view
- Two bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room/ Family bathroom with white suite
- Safely enclosed gated community
- Communal gardens and designated parking
- Sought after prestigious location
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Intercom lock release system. Wall light point.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING: 28' 4" X 12' 7" (8.63m X 3.84m)
8.63 into deep square bay window x 3.84.
Far reaching sea view. Contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built in high and low level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. 'Beko' stainless steel low level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Pelmet lighting. Tiled floor in kitchen area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 9' 7" (4.15m X 2.93m)
Two wall light points.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen door. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 8' 1" (3.76m X 2.46m)
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with chrome mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Pine shelf. Recessed lighting. Shelved cupboard. Tiled floor.
Communal gardens and designated parking area.
An annual management fee of approximate cost of £1000 is payable and covers the cost of insurance of the buildinds and maintianing the common areas.
Shore Road, Greenisland
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.