- An extremely well presented first floor apartment enjoying an enviable location just off the Shore Road, Carrickfergus
- Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining room with excellent range of high and low-level units as well as integrated appliances and patio door to balcony
- Two well proportioned bedrooms both with built in robes and bedroom one with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Delightful views over Belfast Lough
- Affords easy access to main roads to both Belfast and Carrickfergus directions as well as local shops and public transport
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Outside covered staircase leading to front door to:
Slate tiled floor. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Store cupboard.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 1" X 19' 9" (6.74m X 6.03m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. White Westinghouse stainless steel low-level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Integrated washer dryer. UPVC double glazed patio door to balcony. Recessed lighting. Part tiled floor. Three wall light points. Far-reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 11' 6" (4.14m X 3.50m)
Double built-in wardrobe. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 10' 2" (3.06m X 3.10m)
Double built-in wardrobe.
White suite comprising corner panel bath with chrome mixer tap. Low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin set on wooden wash stand. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Wall light point. Tiled floor.
Designated car parking space and visitor parking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.