- A well presented and spacious semi detached family home in this highly sought after devlopment just off of the Upper Station Road, Greenisland.
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace
- Shaker style fitted kitchen with good range of units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom with white suite
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Master with ensuite shower room
- Modern family bathroom with white suite, corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazing installed
- Garage with metal roller door and with light, powe r& water supply
- Stoned driveway and safely enclosed landscaped garden to rear
Front door to:
Tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 1" X 11' 5" (4.59m X 3.47m)
Feature granite fireplace with contrasting granite inset and hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 9' 9" X 18' 6" (2.98m X 5.64m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high & low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. 'Prima' stainless steel low level oven. Four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated 'Hotpoint' washer/drier. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Recessed spot lighting. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 6" (3.60m X 3.19m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and theromstatically controlled shower fitiing. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 11' 10" (3.09m X 3.60m)
White suite comprising panelled corner bath and mixer taps. Low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting.
BED 3 14' 7" X 10' 11" (4.45m X 3.33m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 8" X 9' 9" (4.17m X 2.96m)
at widest points.Twin velux windows.
Front garden laid to lawn with stoned driveway and ample parking space Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio area leading to lawn. Bounded by fencing and hedging. Outside tap.
GARAGE: 17' 9" X 24' 6" (5.41m X 7.47m)
Metal roller door. Light, power and water supply.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.