- An opportunity exists to purchase this attractive ground floor apartment enjoying an enviable peaceful and sought-after residential location on the outskirts of Greenisland
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with excellent range of built-in units and integrated appliances.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and both with built in robes - master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and also including separate shower cubicle
- Ample parking to front and private rear garden area
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Prestigious accessible location affording easy access to main roads to Belfast and Carrickfergus, shore front and train station
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Hardwood double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 2" X 19' 10" (6.75m X 6.05m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. 'Whirlpool' stainless steel low-level oven. 'White-Westinghouse' stainless steel four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Breakfast bar. Recessed spotlighting. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Laminate wood strip floor. Three wall light points.
Double built-in cloaks cupboard. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Hardwood double glazed side door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 11' 7" (4.11m X 3.52m)
Double built-in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip floor. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen door. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 10' 6" (3.28m X 3.21m)
Double built-in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip floor.
BATHROOM: 8' 10" X 7' 5" (2.70m X 2.25m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with "Sirrus" electric shower fitting and screen door. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
Bitmac parking area and visitor parking front. Rear garden with paved rear path and stoned area with trees and bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.