- A stunning detached family home enjoying an enviable location overlooking the green in this prestigious and sought-after residential development
- Bright lounge with bay window and cast iron multifuel stove
- 18 Foot long kitchen/dining room with excellent range of high and low-level Shaker style units and many integrated appliances - utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - lavish master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle. Downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Neat well maintained gardens laid to lawn and safely enclosed at rear
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and 2 zone controlled gas fired central heating installed
- Convenient location affording easy access to main roads to Belfast and M2 motorway
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door with double glazed side lights and fan light to:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Tiled floor
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 13' 1" (4.91m X 3.98m)
Plus bay window. Cast-iron multifuel stove set on granite hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 12" X 14' 0" (5.78m X 4.27m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Island unit. 'Candy' low-level oven and five ring stainless steel gas hob unit with glass and stainless steel cooker canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated 'Hoover' dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 12" X 5' 2" (4.26m X 1.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fitted shelving. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to garden.
Hot press with cylinder tank. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 12' 1" (4.30m X 3.68m)
and including walk in dressing room with ample hanging space. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with rainforest shower and telephone hand shower. Screen door. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 8' 6" (3.47m X 2.58m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 8' 6" (3.47m X 2.58m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 1" X 9' 10" (3.68m X 3.01m)
at widest points and including built-in cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Panel bath and mixer tap. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Chrome towel radiator.
Tarmac driveway with parking and garage space. Front garden laid to lawn with shrubs and pavioured pathway. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved sun patio and bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.