- A spacious and extremely well presented semi detached house in this sought after location of Greenisland
- Bright open plan lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units and four ring gas hob unit
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Shower room with thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Two bedrooms
- Detached garage
- Double glazing / Gas fired central heating installed
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking and safely enclosed rear garden
- Convenient location with train station as well as local shops only a short distance away
Double glazed front door to:
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 24' 6" X 14' 3" (7.46m X 4.35m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.High intensity low voltage spot lights. Under stairs storage with gas fired central heating boiler.
KITCHEN: 15' 7" X 10' 4" (4.74m X 3.16m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit with vegetable basin. 'Beko' four ring gas hob unit. 'Beko' low level oven. Exctractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low level spotlights.
White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with theromostatically controlled shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 26' 6" X 13' 5" (8.09m X 4.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 8' 11" (3.09m X 2.72m)
DETACHED GARAGE: 15' 1" X 8' 1" (4.59m X 2.46m)
Tarmac driveway to front and side with ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fence and hedging with decked sun patio.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.