- A quaint and extended end terrace property situated up a quiet leafy lane just off the highly sought-after Upper Road in Greenisland
- Spacious lounge with raised hole in the wall fireplace piped for living flame gas fire
- Kitchen with good range of high and low level units open to extended lean to sunroom
- Three bedrooms - one with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with white suite and thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity in a prestigious residential area
- Affords easy access to main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions as well as Greenisland station
UPVC double glazed door to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 21' 7" X 12' 8" (6.57m X 3.87m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Raised hole in the wall fireplace piped for living flame gas fire. High-intensity low voltage spotlights
Cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 14' 8" X 12' 5" (4.46m X 3.79m)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. Four ring gas hob unit and matching under oven. Stainless steel cooker hood. UPVC double glazed door to rear yard. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Open to lean to sunroom.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 9' 5" (3.88m X 2.88m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 8' 1" (3.79m X 2.47m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 6' 2" (2.67m X 1.89m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Fully enclosed and concreted rear yard. Outside water tap. Parking space to front.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.