- A spacious and extended semi detached family home enjoying a rural location yet only minutes drive from Whitehead and main road to Larne & Belfast directions
- Far reaching views to the rear over Larne Lough and open countryside
- Lounge with stone built fireplace and open fire
- 22 ft long kitchen/dining room with excellent range of Accia wood units
- Separate study
- Ground bedroom with adjoining shower room with walk in shower
- Three good first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with coloured suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Neat stoned gardens to front and spacious walled and lawned rear garden
- Realistically priced
uPVC double glazed front door and side light to:
LOUNGE: 17' 0" X 11' 10" (5.19m X 3.61m)
Feature stone built fireplace with wood mantel and stone hearth. Two wall light points.
Study 11' 11" X 7' 6" (3.63m X 2.29m)
@ widest points.
KITCHEN:/DINING AREA 22' 6" X 7' 3" (6.86m X 2.20m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level cherrywood units. Formica work tops. Glazed display cabinets and display shelving. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwsher. Part tiled walls. Cooker ood. Tiled flooring. Views to Larne Lough and open farmland. Underunit lighting. Hih intensity low voltage spotlights.
uPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 12' 4" (3.94m X 3.75m)
Views over Larne Lough to open farmland.
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled walk in shower area with Siru thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 10' 5" (3.71m X 3.18m)
@ widest points. Views over Larne Lough and open countryside.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 3" X 8' 11" (3.74m X 2.73m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 5" X 7' 5" (2.87m X 2.26m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Mira electric shower fitting. Hotpress copper cylinder immersion heater.
Shared tarmac and concrete driveway with parking area. Neat stoned front garden with flowerbeds and bounded by wall and rockery. Crazy paved parking bay.
Spacious lawned rear garden bounded by wall with trees. Brick built garden shed. Upvc oil tank. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.