- An impressive Detached Chalet style family home constructed within the past 5 years and presented to an exceptionally high standard
- Adaptable and well planned accommodation
- Lounge with feature cast iron multi fuel stove.
- 18 ft long fitted kitchen/ family room with many integrated appliances by 'Indesit'
- 4 Bedrooms - Master with excellent range of built in wall to wall wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors
- Lavish family bathroom and separate shower room
- Double glazing and oil firec central heating installed
- Neat manicured gardens in lawns to front and rear with paved path and patio
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Glazed front door to:
Georgian style floor to ceiling window. Laminate wood strip flooring. Hot press with cylinder tank
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 11' 9" (4.37m X 3.58m)
Feature cast iron multi fuel stove and slate hearth
KITCHEN/DINING 18' 4" X 11' 9" (5.59m X 3.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegeatable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. 'Indesit' Stainless steel built in low level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting integrated 'Indesit' dishwasher, washer/drier and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Laminate wood strip flooring in family room area. Upvc double glazed patio doors to garden. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 6" (3.57m X 2.89m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 2" X 9' 9" (3.09m X 2.98m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Screen door. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intenisty low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 6" X 12' 3" (4.73m X 3.74m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. 2 Velux windows.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 11' 10" (4.29m X 3.60m)
2 Velux windows
White suite comprising, low flush wc. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Velux window. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Pink Stoned Driveway. Front garden laid to lawn with pavioured path.
Neat enclosed rear garden with pavioured path leading to fenced lawn. Bounded by fencing and wall. Upvc oil tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.