- An impressive and individually designed Detached family home enjoying an elevated site that affords far reaching views over the North Channel
- Well planned family accommodation in an idyllic rural setting
- First floor lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- 20 ft long well appointed kitchen/dining room with utility room off.
- Snug/Bedroom 4 with feature cast iron fireplace
- 3 well appointed bedrooms- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with slipper bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Spacious family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Detached double garage with utility area and electric up and over door
- Attractive neat gardens in lawns to front, side and rear
- Early viewing strongly recommended
upvc front door to:
Access to roof space. Under stair storage.
White suite comprising low flush wc and vanity unit
SNUG: 10' 5" X 8' 12" (3.17m X 2.74m)
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth and set in wood surround
White suite comprising low flush wc, Bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled 'wet' shower area with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN/DINING: 20' 8" X 12' 5" (6.31m X 3.79m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Range of high and low level cream units. Laminate work tops 'Neff' low level double oven. 'Hotpoint' four ring hob unit. Built in fridge. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Wood strip flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 0" X 9' 5" (2.14m X 2.88m)
Low level units. Laminate worktops. Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Central beam vacuuming system. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 12' 2" (4.18m X 3.70m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 9" X 13' 0" (4.19m X 3.97m)
at widest points
Access to roofspace. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
LOUNGE: 25' 7" X 12' 7" (7.80m X 3.84m)
At widest points. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and set in wood surround. Granite hearth. Far reaching sea views.
MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 8" X 12' 5" (6.30m X 3.78m)
Wood flooring. Access to roofspace. Far reaching sea views
White suite comprising claw ball foot cast iron slipper bath. Low flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting.
GARAGE: 18' 1" X 19' 3" (5.50m X 5.86m)
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Door through to:
UTILITY AREA: 19' 3" X 6' 6" (5.86m X 1.97m)
Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Low level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to roofspace.
Extensive gardens to Front, side and rear in lawns bounded by hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.