An opportunity exists to purchase this unusual detached timber built detached cottage on an enviable site that affords far reaching views over the North Channel to the Scottish Coast. Although the property could possibly be refurbished, it is ideally suited for Re-development forone dwelling or possibly a pair of Semi's. (Planning permission has previously been granted but has now lapsed). For further details and viewing arranngements pleas contact Nick White at the Carrickfergus Branch.
- Holiday Cottage/ Re Development opportunity
- Detached timber built cottage on an enviable site that affords far reaching views and is ideally suited for re development
- Previous permission granted for demolition and to construct a pair of semi-detached houses
- Close to Browns Bay and within walking distance of Larne Golf Club
- Present accommodation includes Lounge/Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room and Large workshop/store
- For further information please contact Nick White at the Carrickfergus Office
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 19' 11" X 9' 9" (6.06m X 2.96m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Range low level units with pine doors. Laminate wood strip flooring. Cast iron wood burning stove. Far reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 7" X 9' 9" (2.91m X 2.97m)
Low Flush Wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 8" X 9' 7" (2.95m X 2.92m)
L SHAPED WORKSHOP (1) 19' 7" X 19' 12" (5.98m X 6.09m)
At widest points. Double doors to:
L SHAPED WORKSHOP (2) 19' 10" X 20' 4" (6.04m X 6.21m)
At widest points. Store Room off. Upvc double glazed door to garden.
Spacious lawned front garden and rear garden with decked sun patio to side.
Stoned driveway and parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.