An impresssive detached family bungalow enjoying a convenient yet semi-rural location affording easy access to local shops, golf courses, sailing club and railway stations
- An impresssive detached family bungalow enjoying a convenient yet semi-rural location affording easy access to local shops, golf courses, sailing club and railway stations
- 2 separate reception rooms - lounge with feature antique style cast iron fireplace
- Large bright conservatory
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining area with good range of built in units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms - Master with en-suite
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Delightful mature gardens and attached garage
- Potential for roofspace conversion (subject to planning approvals)
- Double garage and OFCH installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Cloaks cupboard. Built in cupboard.
LOUNGE: 17' 8" X 14' 10" (5.38m X 4.51m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Bay window. Featured antique style cast iron fireplace set in wood surround. Slate hearth and tiled inset.
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 9' 4" (3.64m X 2.85m)
Georgian style double doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 6" X 9' 4" (3.80m X 2.85m)
Upvc double glazed. Tiled floor. Patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 14' 3" X 13' 3" (4.35m X 4.04m)
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level pine units. Laminated work tops. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Cooker hood. Tiled floor. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 10' 6" (4.05m X 3.20m)
En-suite shower room. White suite comprising Low flush wc.Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton Electric shower fitting. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 8' 11" (4.20m X 2.71m)
Including wall to wall built in robes with drawers.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 9' 6" (2.71m X 2.89m)
Built in shelved cupboard.
White suite comprising pine panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hot press and copper cyclinder tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 1" X 12' 1" (5.51m X 3.68m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. OFCH boiler.
UTILITY AREA: 12' 1" X 4' 0" (3.68m X 1.23m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Low level cupboards. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
Pavioured driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn with trees adn shrubs. Safely enclosed. Rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn and bounded by fencing and hedging. Upvc oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.