- An attractive detached family home enjoying an enviable location in the picturesque Mill Bay area of islandmagee.
- Spacious well fitted kitchen and dining room with excellent range of built-in high and low level units and including Belling range cooker.
- Adaptable living accommodation affords a choice 2/3reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms.
- Lounge with feature antique style cast-iron fireplace.
- Family shower room on first floor and downstairs cloakroom with Low Flush suite.
- Delightful gardens to both front and rear and approached by sweeping driveway with ample parking.
- Large attractive wooden chalet cabin housing hot tub and sauna and separate barbecue hut.
- Integral garage. Oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing installed.
UPVC front door to:
Low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit, tongue and groove part clad walls, tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 21' 3" X 10' 11" (6.48m X 3.33m)
Antique style cast and fireplace set in wood surround with slate hearth. Two wall light points.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 21' 10" X 9' 11" (6.65m X 3.02m)
Excellent range of built-in high and low-level pine units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer melamine sink unit with vegetable basin. Brick built breakfast bar. Belling range with eight ring gas hob and electric under ovens. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
Eaves storage, recessed spotlighting, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 10' 10" (4.52m X 3.30m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 10" X 10' 0" (4.52m X 3.05m)
Two wall light points.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 0" X 8' 5" (3.35m X 2.57m)
Laminate wood strip floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM: 7' 5" X 6' 10" (2.26m X 2.08m)
Fully tiled with suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower fitting, chrome towel radiator, recess spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
ATTACHED GARAGE 22' 7" X 10' 0" (6.88m X 3.05m)
Up and over door light and power, oil fired central heating boiler.
The property is situated on a spacious site with gardens and lawns to front and rear and approached by sweeping gravel driveway. Attractive wooden chalet with hot tub and sauna. Sundeck. BBQ hut. Garden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.