- A delightful period family home enjoying a rural location yet only minutes drive from Whitehead and affording easy access to main roads to Larne, Carrickfergus and Belfast.
- Spacious adaptable and well-planned family accommodation with many original architectural features and with potential for Annexe.
- Three separate reception rooms all with period fireplaces as well as a separate first floor study/sitting room.
- Well appointed kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of pegged oak units and integrated appliances.
- Spacious utility room with fixed staircase to open plan study/sitting room.
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite.
- Delightful mature landscaped gardens in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs.
- Large barn (with possible potential for conversion) and garage with remote control door.
- Separate field extending to approximately 0.43 acre on the opposite side of the Ballystrudder Road
- As we expect a high level of interest, early viewing is strongly recommended.
FRONT DOOR AND STAINED GLASS LEADED SIDE LIGHTS TO:
Terrazzo flooring. Ornate cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. ADT security system installed.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
LOUNGE: 15' 12" X 13' 8" (4.87m X 4.16m)
into bay. Feature period marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
DINING ROOM: 14' 3" X 12' 4" (4.34m X 3.77m)
Feature marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Back boiler linked to central heating system. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 6" X 8' 5" (4.12m X 2.57m)
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate tiled hearth and set in polished wood surround. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN: 15' 1" X 12' 6" (4.60m X 3.80m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level pegged oak units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinet. 'Neff' stainless steel built-in double oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Terrazzo flooring. 'Esse Sovereign' oil fired range cooker and incorporating boiler running central heating system.
LARGE UTILITY ROOM: 19' 6" X 15' 5" (5.94m X 4.69m)
Terrazzo flooring. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Shelved under stairs cupboard. Staircase to:
OPEN PLAN OFFICE/RECEPTION ROOM 19' 10" X 15' 3" (6.05m X 4.65m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING RETURN:
Feature arched stained glass window. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 4" X 13' 9" (4.67m X 4.18m)
into bay window. Feature period fireplace with cast-iron and tiled inset. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 3" X 12' 4" (4.35m X 3.76m)
Feature period fireplace with cast-iron and tiled inset. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 5" X 12' 12" (4.69m X 3.95m)
Range of built-in robes with drawers under. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 9" X 8' 12" (4.18m X 2.74m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC clad ceiling with recessed lighting. 'Aqualisa' wall mounted shower fitting and screen door. Chrome towel radiator.
The property is situated on a large site and laid out in lawns with a variety of trees, shrubs and well-stocked flower beds as well as fruit bushes and productive vegetable garden. Tarmac driveway with ample parking and turning space.
There is also a small field extending to approximately 0.43 acre on the other side of the Ballystrudder Road and bounded by wall, fencing and trees and with gated access.
SEPARATE ACCESS TO ENCLOSED COURTYARD AREA:
LARGE BARN/WORKSHOP: 30' 2" X 18' 10" (9.19m X 5.73m)
Tiled floor. Light and power. Access to:
GARAGE: 19' 4" X 14' 0" (5.90m X 4.27m)
Remote control roller door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.