- An attractive and well presented semi detached family home enjoying an end of cul-de-sac position in this small residential development
- Enviable rural location yet within walking distance of local community shops and railway halt and only a short drive from Whitehead
- Lounge and 17 foot long kitchen/dining room well fitted with Shaker style units and many integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms- master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and incorporating wall mounted shower fitting
- Neat manicured gardens - safely enclosed and private at rear
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 2" X 10' 4" (4.94m X 3.16m)
Bright picture window.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 17' 6" X 9' 5" (5.34m X 2.88m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level Shaker style cream fronted units with contrasting laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Integrated 'CDA' oven and four ring gas hob unit with stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated 'Indesit' dishwasher and fridge freezer. 'Whirlpool' integrated automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 10' 5" (3.94m X 3.17m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 6" (3.17m X 2.89m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 7' 3" (2.66m X 2.21m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and chrome wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
Front garden laid in lawn with spacious stone driveway. Safely enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio and pathways bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.