- An attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position
- Lounge with feature open fire and Georgian style glazed double doors
- 21 foot long kitchen/dining room with excellent range of high and low-level units and patio doors to garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Large and safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio leading to lawn bounded by fencing
- Convenient location affording easy access to local community shops and whitehead town centre
Hardwood front door to:
Wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 14' 10" (4.37m X 4.53m)
Feature fireplace with beamed mantle and tiled hearth. Laminate wood strip floor. Georgian style glazed double doors with bevelled glass to:
KITCHEN: 21' 4" X 10' 10" (6.50m X 3.31m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Alison stainless steel low level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Slate effect tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 12' 12" (3.54m X 3.96m)
Plus steps of wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 7' 10" (3.32m X 2.38m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 7' 2" (3.32m X 2.18m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 5" X 9' 4" (3.48m X 2.84m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Myra wall mounted electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Stone to front garden with shrubs. Delightful and spacious rear garden with paved some patio leading to large fenced lawn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.