- An attractive detached and deceptively spacious family home enjoying an enviable rural location offering spacious and well-planned family accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms - one with feature sandstone fireplace and one with feature multi fuel stove
- Farmehouse style kitchen with range of pegged pine units and with barley twist feature and integrated appliances
- Downstairs shower room with multi jet shower & steam cubicle
- Snooker room offering stunning views over Larne Lough & surrounding countryside
- Sun room offering panoramic views over Larne Lough
- Family bathroom with white suite and 'P' shaped bath with rainforest shower fitting
- Three bedrooms on first floor - all offering stunning views
- A further two bedrooms on the second floor
- Two storey barn with light & power as well as sauna on ground floor and entertainment area on the first floor
- Enclosed courtyard with outstide hot tub, UPVC oil tank and oil fired central heating boiler
- Delightful walled orchard. Feature water fountain and wrought iron gazebo. Polytunnel hen runs. Stone piggery and sheds, Spacious side garden in lawn with trees
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Pine double doors with leaded side lights. Tiled floor.
SPLIT LEVEL ENTRANCE HALL:
Coved ceiling & ceiling rose. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor. Under stairs cupboard. Meter cupboard.
LOUNGE: 20' 1" X 11' 7" (6.12m X 3.52m)
Feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron horseshoe inset & slate hearth. Coved ceiling & ceiling rose. Feature arched display alcove. Laminate wood strip flooring.
LIVING ROOM: 20' 1" X 11' 7" (6.11m X 3.53m)
at widest points. Feature cast iron multi fuel wood burning stove (linked to central heating system) with pine beamed mantle. Coved ceiling. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 22' 12" X 15' 1" (7.00m X 4.59m)
Farmhouse style kitchen with excellent range of high & low level pegged pine units with barley twist feature. Granite work tops. Belfast enamel sink unit. Glazed leaded display cabinet. 'Neff' built in microwave oven and stainless steel fan oven. 'Ceran' four ring gas hob unit set in tiled surround with cooker hood. High level pine display shelf. Display shelving & wine rack. Twin wicker pull out vegetable drawers. Integrated fridge. Integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher. UPVC double glazed doors to courtyard & walled garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. 'Steamist' multi jet shower & steam cubicle. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotliights.
Feature staircase with wrought iron balustrade. Recess for Grandfather clock. Solid pine strip flooring. Hotpress,
SNOOKER ROOM: 16' 1" X 23' 7" (4.89m X 7.18m)
Fitted wall to wall book shelves. Feature brass lighting. Solid pine strip flooring. Far reaching views over Larne Lough & surrounding countryside.
White suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath wiith chrome mixer taps & rainforest shower fitting. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 3" X 10' 2" (6.16m X 3.10m)
Double built in pine clad wardrobe. Far reaching views over Larne Lough & surrounding countryside.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 11' 2" (3.61m X 3.41m)
Far reaching views.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 8' 7" (3.57m X 2.61m)
Far reaching views.
SUN ROOM: 6' 11" X 6' 4" (2.12m X 1.92m)
Superb far reaching panoramic views over Larne Lough and surrounding countryside. Ornate painted ceiling rose & cornicing. Solid pine strip flooring. Pine double doors wiith leaded side lights.
Velux window. Two eaves storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (4): 19' 2" X 11' 8" (5.84m X 3.55m)
at widest points. Velux windows.
BEDROOM (5): 13' 10" X 9' 9" (4.21m X 2.98m)
Velux window. Eaves storage.
GROUND FLOOR BARN 22' 4" X 15' 2" (6.81m X 4.62m)
Sauna. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Light & power.
FIRST FLOOR BARN 45' 4" X 15' 2" (13.81m X 4.63m)
Light & power. Velux windows.
'Vita Spa' Hot tub. UPVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Delightful walled orchard with range of fruit trees & shrubs. Feature water fountain and wrought iron gazebo. Outside sockets. Polytunnel hen runs. Stone piggery & sheds, Spacious fenced side garden in lawn with trees. This site extends to approx 0.9 of an acre.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.