- An exceptional detached family home enjoying a delightful rural location yet only minutes drive from local shops, train station, Whitehead and the shore front
- Spacious and adaptable family accommodation offering a choice of 2/3 reception rooms and 4/5 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature brick built fireplace with high output back boiler and double doors to conservatory
- Large kitchen/dining room with excellent range of built-in high and low-level units
- Bedroom one with connecting door to lavish family bathroom with rolltop claw ball foot bath tub
- Two bedrooms plus shower room on first floor
- Quiet and peaceful location with views over farmland and surrounding countryside
- Gardens in lawns with trees and shrubs and extending to in excess of half an acre
- Double garage, double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Porcelain tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard. Pine clad ceiling.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 12' 1" (5.42m X 3.68m)
Feature brick built fireplace with chunky pine mantel. High output back boiler linked to central heating system. Tiled hearth. Raised TV and display shelving and brick plinth. Solid pine strip floor. Pine glazed double doors to kitchen. Pine glazed doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 14' 10" X 12' 1" (4.51m X 3.68m)
UPVC double glazed with double doors to sun deck. Tiled floor. Wall light point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 11" X 15' 6" (5.76m X 4.72m)
Single drainer stainless steel 'Franke' sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. 'Bosch' built-in low-level oven and 'AEG' 4 ring induction hob unit. Cooker hood. Porcelain tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. UPVC double glazed back door. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Solid wood strip floor.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 5: 12' 6" X 10' 5" (3.82m X 3.17m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Built-in cupboard. UPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 9' 5" (3.96m X 2.88m)
Solid pine strip floor. Connecting door to bathroom.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 10' 5" (3.77m X 3.17m)
Solid pine strip floor.
White suite comprising rolltop claw ball foot bath tub with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower fitting and screen door. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed display shelving with lights.
First floor approached by pine staircase.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
Laminate wood strip floor. Built-in cupboards and eaves storage cupboards. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (3): 18' 3" X 11' 9" (5.57m X 3.59m)
High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Velux Windows.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 8' 11" (3.37m X 2.71m)
High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Contemporary glass wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and set on wood plinth. Tiled floor. Tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. Spotlighting. Fitted dressing table and shelving.
DETACHED GARAGE: 24' 11" X 21' 3" (7.59m X 6.47m)
Metal up and over door light and power.
The property is situated on a spacious site that extends to in excess of half an acre and laid out in lawns with flower beds trees and shrubs as well as sundeck and paved patio area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.