- A deceptively spacious detached family home and enjoying an enviable rural location
- Three separate reception rooms - Lounge with feature multifuel cast iron stove and living room with open fire
- 26 foot long kitchen/dining room fitted with an excellent range of soft cream units with integrated ovens and hob - separate utility room
- Downstairs family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms - master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear with tarmac driveway and ample parking space. Safely enclosed rear
- Detached double garage with loft over
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early personal internal appraisal strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Slate tiled floor. Half glazed oak stable door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 12' 4" (4.47m X 3.77m)
Feature cast-iron multifuel stove set on slate tiled hearth and with painted wood mantel. Fitted bookshelves with cupboards under.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 2" X 11' 9" (4.02m X 3.57m)
Feature antique style cast-iron "horseshoe" fireplace set in slate surround with slate hearth and wood mantel.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 4" X 12' 5" (3.77m X 3.78m)
Part glazed double doors leading to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 26' 2" X 14' 0" (7.98m X 4.28m)
Double basin Belfast sink unit with twin chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level soft cream units. 'Formica' worktops. Built-in fan oven and four ring ceramic hob unit with under oven. Stainless steel cooker hood. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden and single UPVC pedestrian door to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 1" X 5' 10" (4.00m X 1.78m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built-in high and low-level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and chrome thermostaticly controlled shower fitting.
Airing cupboard with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 6" X 12' 6" (6.24m X 3.80m)
Walk-in wardrobe. Ensuite bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 4" X 13' 3" (4.68m X 4.03m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 0" X 14' 2" (4.28m X 4.32m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 2" X 11' 8" (4.02m X 3.56m)
Tarmac driveway and ample parking space, and leading to enclosed rear garden with coloured stoned areas and patio. Covevered wood store.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 0" X 16' 1" (4.88m X 4.90m)
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating. Boiler. Large loft over.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.