- A delightful detached two bedroom bungalow enjoying an enviable rural location yet only minutes drive from local shops, train station and whitehead town centre
- Lounge with feature multi-fuel stove
- Kitchen with range of high and low level Shaker style units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and separate wall mounted shower fitting
- Stoned front garden and with carport and spacious store to side
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing in UPVC frames
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 13' 1" (4.25m X 3.99m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Featuring multi fuel stove. Two Georgian style glazed doors.
KITCHEN: 9' 10" X 6' 6" (2.99m X 1.97m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 9' 9" (3.27m X 2.96m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 8' 1" (2.99m X 2.47m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Neat stoned front garden bounded by wall and hedging. UPVC oil tank.
Carport. Spacious garden store housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.