- A delightful detached cottage enjoying an enviable rural position in picturesque Islandmagee and enjoying magnificent far-reaching views over the North Channel and surrounding countryside
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace and double aspect views
- Kitchen with excellent range of built-in high gloss units and separate utility room and began with excellent range of built-in units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite
- Large spacious gardens in lawns with a variety of shrubs and hedging
- Oil fired central heating installed
- It is not often that such a quaint cottage in an idyllic situation becomes available consequently we expect high level of interest and early viewing is strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
14' 1" X 11' 11" (4.29m X 3.64m)
Feature tiled fireplace with wood mantel and tiled hearth. Superb far-reaching views over the North Channel and surrounding countryside.
KITCHEN: 12' 6" X 7' 3" (3.82m X 2.22m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of high and low-level high gloss white units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Cooker hood. Tiled floor.
UPVC double glazed door to garden. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 4" X 7' 4" (4.07m X 2.23m)
Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss white units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Hygena four ring gas hob unit with cooker hood over. Tiled floor. Oil fired central heating boiler
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 11' 2" (3.47m X 3.41m)
Far reaching views.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 6' 11" (3.58m X 2.11m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Spacious block.Timber gate to gravelled parking area. Large spacious front garden in lawns with shrubs and hedging. Potting shed.Fuel store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.