- An opportunity exists to purchase this recently renovated semi detached cottage enjoying an enviable rural location yet only a short walk from local shops and a few minutes drive to Whitehead town centre and train station
- Foundations laid and block wall partly built for large extension
- Adaptable accommodation currently provides for lounge, kitchen/dining room and three bedrooms
- Kitchen fitted with a range of high and low-level high gloss units and includes many integrated appliances
- Well appointed bathroom including wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Spacious mature gardens to front and rear in lawns with flower beds. trees, shrubs, hardstanding and sun deck
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- As we expect a high level of interest, in this enviable home,early viewing is strongly recommended
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 12' 2" X 11' 12" (3.71m X 3.65m)
Feature part stoned wall.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 5" X 6' 12" (6.83m X 2.13m)
widening to 3.71 in dining area. Single drainer melamine sink unit. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. 'Indesit' built-in low-level oven and 'Bosch' four ring ceramic hob unit. 'Indesit' integrated dishwasher. Integrated microwave. Feature stone backed chimney recess. UPVC double glazed door to covered yard. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 10' 8" (3.67m X 3.24m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 10' 4" (3.17m X 3.15m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatic shower fitting. Part tiled wall. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (3): 28' 11" X 10' 5" (8.81m X 3.17m)
Velux windows. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Eaves storage.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space.Large front garden in lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Sunken sun deck. Spacious rear garden with stoned area leading to lawn and bounded by hedging and fencing. Foundations and part block built walls laid for extension.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
GARDEN SHED: 14' 3" X 7' 11" (4.35m X 2.42m)
Light and power. Ready to be plumbed. Glazed double doors.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.