- An attractive and well presented mid-terraced family home enjoying a convenient and accessible location
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low level units. Rear hallway plumbed for automatic washing machine
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with built in robes
- Family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Safely enclosed and easily managed gardens to both front and rear
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Within easy walking distance of local community shops and only a short drive to railway stations, Whitehead town centre, and main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 11' 11" X 11' 2" (3.63m X 3.41m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel. Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 10' 2" (3.60m X 3.10m)
Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cloaks space. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 11' 1" (3.46m X 3.39m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 6" X 9' 11" (4.12m X 3.02m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Two built-in cupboards.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 7' 11" (3.30m X 2.41m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. UPVC clad walls. 'Triton' wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Enclosed front garden with pink stoned area and paving. Bounded by fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.