- An impressive detached family home that enjoys a magnificent site extending to around 1 acre and with uninterrupted sea views over the North Channel as far as the Scottish coast
- Spacious reception hall overlooked by first floor balcony landing
- Three separate reception rooms - lounge with feature cast-iron multifuel stove linked to central heating system
- Kitchen with casual dining area and good range of built-in high and low level units
- Sunroom providing stunning far-reaching sea views
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite including freestanding bathtub
- Gardens to front side and rear in lawn with ample parking and extensive hardstanding
- Double garage and separate large shed extending to around 1200 ft²
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommend
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Solid wood strip flooring. Cloaks cupboard.
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 10" X 16' 5" (5.13m X 5.01m)
Georgian style double doors with bevelled glass and steps down. Solid wood strip floor. Cast-iron multifuel stove linked to central heating system. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Superb sea views.
KITCHEN: 16' 5" X 10' 8" (5.01m X 3.24m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Cooker hood with extractor fan. Pelmet lighting. Georgian style double doors to sunroom. Superb sea views.
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
DINING ROOM: 16' 8" X 10' 5" (5.07m X 3.18m)
At widest points. Solid wood strip floor.
SUN ROOM: 12' 12" X 8' 7" (3.96m X 2.62m)
Superb sea views UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 6" X 12' 3" (5.03m X 3.73m)
Solid wood strip floor.Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Triton wall mounted electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 20' 11" X 8' 8" (6.38m X 2.63m)
Solid wood strip floor.
Solid wood strip flooring. Eaves storage. Cupboard housing cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (3): 21' 5" X 16' 10" (6.53m X 5.14m)
Solid wood strip floor. Superb views.
BEDROOM (4): 21' 5" X 16' 7" (6.54m X 5.05m)
Solid wood strip flooring. Far-reaching views.
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bathtub with antique style chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Superb sea views.
The property is situated on a large elevated site extending to around 1 acre and enjoying magnificent uninterrupted sea views over the North Channel as far as the Scottish coast. Gravelled driveway with ample parking space to front. Gardens in lawns to side and rear and leading to extensive hardstanding area with large corrugated shed extending to approximately 1200 ft² and with light and power.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 11" X 19' 9" (6.07m X 6.01m)
Twin metal Roller doors. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.