- A deceptively spacious semi detached chalet style bungalow enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position in this convenient and sought after residential development
- Adaptable and well planned family accommodation
- Lounge with feature antique style cast iron fireplace
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room this with excellent range of built in high and low level pine units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - two on each of the ground and first floors
- Family shower room with thermostatically controlled shower and separate first floor shower room with electric shower
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Attractive gardens to front and rear with tarmac driveway and ample space for parking and garage
- Affords easy access to local community shops, railway station, golf clubs and Whitehead town centre
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Entrance hall. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 25' 7" (4.50m X 7.80m)
Feature antique style cast and fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and set in polished wood surround.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 9' 11" (3.27m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 10' 8" (3.28m X 3.26m)
Suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Glazed shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting. UPVC wall cladding.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 4" X 10' 8" (5.28m X 3.24m)
BEDROOM (4): 17' 4" X 10' 7" (5.28m X 3.23m)
Velux window. Eaves storage.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sprint electric shower fitting and screen door. Part wood panelled walls. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
Tarmac driveway with parking and garage space. Front garden in lawn.
Safely enclosed rear garden with tarmac area leading to lawn and bounded by fencing and hedging. Timber garden shed. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.