PRICED TO SELL - Shoreline location needing a little TLC
- A unique opportunitie to purchase a secluded split level detatched shorefront family home.
- Grounds extending to approxamatly one and a half acre site/ granny annex/ seperate flat.
- Three reception rooms- two with superb sea views and feature fireplaces.
- Three double bedrooms- all with ensuite facilitys.
- Seperate utility room.
- Open plan kitchen/family room.
- Split level enjoying magnificent views.
- Privet laneway.
- Oil fired central heating/ double glazing.
- Ideal for those.
- Superb location ideal for those wishing to work form home.
- Enviable and picturesque location situated on a mature site on the edge of Millbay.
- Double glazing and Oil fired central heating.
- Log store garden shed and patio areas.
- Ideal for those needing apartment accomodation or office facilitys.
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate the location and quality and calibre of accomodation on offer.
Ceramic tiled floor. Separate WC and vanity unit.
LOUNGE: 23' 5" X 16' 8" (7.14m X 5.08m)
Generous lounge with attractive french fireplace with living flame gas fire and raised matching hearth. Full length floor to ceiling sliding patio doors leading onto balcony. Pine strip ceiling.
KITCHEN: 23' 5" X 16' 8" (7.14m X 5.08m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Tiled work surfaces, four ring gas hob, matching double oven and extractor fan. Part tiled walls and flooring. One and a half bowl ceramic sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Glazed display with built in breakfast table with tiled work surfaces. Pine strip ceiling. Staircase to lower level.
FAMILY ROOM: 23' 5" X 10' 0" (7.14m X 3.05m)
Split level attractive open fire with high output boiler. Spiral open tread staircase to lower level. Pine strip ceiling. Exeptional sea views
UTILITY ROOM: 21' 1" X 9' 7" (6.43m X 2.92m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in shelving and sliding doors leading onto patio.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 0" X 10' 9" (5.49m X 3.28m)
Built in sliding robes. Feature arch leading to ensuite shower room with vanity unit and shower cubicle. Hotpress lagged tank.Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 17' 3" X 10' 5" (5.26m X 3.18m)
Lamianate wood flooring. Ensuite bathroom comprising pannellled bath with shower attatchment and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 3" X 10' 5" (4.34m X 3.18m)
Laminate wood flooring, Ensuite bathroom Comprising panelled bath, pedestall wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Doors leading onto patio area.
ATTACHED GRANNY ANNEX 13' 2" X 19' 9" (4.01m X 6.02m)
Tiled flooring, Feature kitchen. Pannelled bath and low flush WC. Pine striped ceiling. Pedestall wash hand basin. Open plan bedsit with fitted kitchen.
GAMES ROOM OR OFFICE 10' 11" X 9' 0" (3.33m X 2.74m)
Wash hand basin, Low flush WC and separate shower cubicle.
The property is situated on approxamately one and a half acres of shorefront ground. Laid out patio areas and mature shrubs and trees. Garden shed. Log/wood store. Seperate vehicular acess to granny annex.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.