PRICED TO SELL - Shoreline location needing a little TLC
- A unique opportunitie to purchase a secluded split level detatched shorefront family home.
- Grounds extending to approxamatly two acre site/ granny annex/ seperate flat.
- Three reception rooms- two with superb sea views and feature fireplaces.
- Three double bedrooms- all with ensuite facilitys.
- Seperate utility room.
- Open plan kitchen/family room.
- Split level enjoying magnificent views.
- Privet laneway.
- Oil fired central heating/ double glazing.
- Ideal for those.
- Superb location ideal for those wishing to work form home.
- Enviable and picturesque location situated on a mature site on the edge of Millbay.
- Double glazing and Oil fired central heating.
- Log store garden shed and patio areas.
- Ideal for those needing apartment accomodation or office facilitys.
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate the location and quality and calibre of accomodation on offer.
Ceramic tiled floor. Separate WC and vanity unit.
LOUNGE: 23' 5" X 16' 8" (7.14m X 5.08m)
Generous lounge with attractive french fireplace with living flame gas fire and raised matching hearth. Full length floor to ceiling sliding patio doors leading onto balcony. Pine strip ceiling.
KITCHEN: 23' 5" X 16' 8" (7.14m X 5.08m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Tiled work surfaces, four ring gas hob, matching double oven and extractor fan. Part tiled walls and flooring. One and a half bowl ceramic sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Glazed display with built in breakfast table with tiled work surfaces. Pine strip ceiling. Staircase to lower level.
FAMILY ROOM: 23' 5" X 10' 0" (7.14m X 3.05m)
Split level attractive open fire with high output boiler. Spiral open tread staircase to lower level. Pine strip ceiling. Exeptional sea views
UTILITY ROOM: 21' 1" X 9' 7" (6.43m X 2.92m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in shelving and sliding doors leading onto patio.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 0" X 10' 9" (5.49m X 3.28m)
Built in sliding robes. Feature arch leading to ensuite shower room with vanity unit and shower cubicle. Hotpress lagged tank.Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 17' 3" X 10' 5" (5.26m X 3.18m)
Lamianate wood flooring. Ensuite bathroom comprising pannellled bath with shower attatchment and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 3" X 10' 5" (4.34m X 3.18m)
Laminate wood flooring, Ensuite bathroom Comprising panelled bath, pedestall wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Doors leading onto patio area.
ATTACHED GRANNY ANNEX 13' 2" X 19' 9" (4.01m X 6.02m)
Tiled flooring, Feature kitchen. Pannelled bath and low flush WC. Pine striped ceiling. Pedestall wash hand basin. Open plan bedsit with fitted kitchen.
GAMES ROOM OR OFFICE 10' 11" X 9' 0" (3.33m X 2.74m)
Wash hand basin, Low flush WC and separate shower cubicle.
The property is situated on approxamately two acres of shorefront ground. Laid out patio areas and mature shrubs and trees. Garden shed. Log/wood store. Seperate vehicular acess to granny annex.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.