- Beautifully presented semi detached cottage in a private rural yet easy accessible location.
- Recently renovated to a very high standard.
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating.
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace and feature beamed ceiling.
- Excellent fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Three bedrooms and dressing room.
- White bathroom suite with electric shower.
- Pebbled parking to front and lovely private rear garden with lawn and paved patio to rear.
Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 12' 7" (5.05m X 3.84m)
Wood flooring. Attractive brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Beamed ceiling. Recessed lighting. Feature window shutter. Stairs to first floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Oil fired boiler. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 9' 1" (3.81m X 2.77m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower taps and electric shower fitting and screen. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
KITCHEN: 13' 8" X 11' 4" (4.17m X 3.45m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Part granite work surface. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Six ring gas range cooker. Stainless steel extractor canopy and splashback. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 13' 3" (3.76m X 4.04m)
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (3): 19' 10" X 9' 2" (6.05m X 2.79m)
Pebbled parking area to front. Stone shed with excellent storage. Lovely private rear garden laid in lawn with an abundance of shrubs and flowerbeds. Bordered by attractive hedge. Paved patio area.
Off Mullaghboy Road, lane on right hand side just past Ashvale Park
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.