- Excellent detached bungalow situated on an elevated site with superb views.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Good sized lounge with multi burner stove.
- Superb kitchen/ dining area with integrated appliances.
- Bathroom with electric shower.
- Space for garage (subject to planning permission.)
- Excellent gardens to front, side and rear.
- Close to local coffee shop, Portmuck harbour, Brownsbay beach and golf course.
- Small quiet residential development located in this picturesque area.
Glazed door with side panels.
LOUNGE: 18' 3" X 17' 6" (5.56m X 5.33m)
Attractive cast iron multi burner stove with mahogany surround and tiled inset. Attractive bay window with open views.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 21' 10" X 9' 10" (6.65m X 3.00m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in breakfast table. Four ring ceramic hob and matching eye level double oven. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Storage area and hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 7' 0" (3.81m X 2.13m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 12' 0" (3.91m X 3.66m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 9' 0" (3.40m X 2.74m)
Built in robe.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower and ecreen door over. Part PVC clad walls. Tiled flooring.
Excellent driveway with good parking. Extensive front and rear gardens laid in lawn with outside light and water tap. Garden shed.
Off Mullaghboy Road, Islandmagee
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.