- All legal searches are completed. Property can complete within 2 weeks if purchaser's finance in place.
- A 10 year old architecturally designed two storey cottage offering amazing sea views
- Built ten years ago but designed on a cottage theme.
- Generous kitchen/ dining area with open plan sunroom. (All offering French doors leading onto gardens and view.)
- Separate utility room.
- Lounge with pitched ceiling and wood burning stove.
- Ground floor bedroom.
- Separate ground floor shower room.
- Master bedroom with balcony enjoying spectacular views
- Two further first floor double bedrooms (both ensuite.)
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC double glazing, fascias and guttering, CCTV and burglar alarm fitted
- Large two storey detached garage offering potential for granny annexe/ studio apartment.
- Situated on approx 3/4 acres.
- Superb picturesque location close to Whitehead, beaches and golf course.
- All legal searches are completed. Property can complete within 3-4 weeks if purchaser's finance in place.
PVC stable door with attractive glazed feature. Tiled flooring. Feature pine staircase to first floor. Telephone point. Attractive cottage style pine doors throughout property.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 17' 11" X 13' 0" (5.46m X 3.96m)
Superb range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Seven ring black gas stove with electric double oven. Matching extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Ope plan to family room. Two sets of double doors leading onto patio enjoying spectacular views overlooking Larne Lough and surrounding countryside.
Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring. PVC stable door.
SUN ROOM/ FAMILY ROOM: 16' 1" X 12' 9" (4.90m X 3.89m)
Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Television point and wired for surround sound. French doors leading onto decked patio area overlooking garden, pond and superb views over Larne Lough, Magheramorne and Shanes Hill.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 9' 3" (3.63m X 2.82m)
Television point. Again superb views.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled power shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE: 16' 2" X 12' 1" (4.93m X 3.68m)
Feature 'Inglenook' fireplace with reclaimed brick and attractive mantle. Cast iron multi fuel burning stove. Pitched ceiling. Television point. Double doors leading onto garden again enjoying stunning views.
Study area with electric sockets and telephone connection.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 10" X 11' 1" (4.22m X 3.38m)
Telephone and television points. Full length PVC glazed door leading onto balcony with two exterior power points and offering breathtaking views. Ensuite bathroom comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and corner shower enclosure. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Double glazed velux window.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 11' 0" (3.58m X 3.35m)
Telephone and television points. Ensuite shower room comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled power shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
DETACHED TWO STOREY GARAGE: 23' 4" X 16' 3" (7.11m X 4.95m)
WC and sink under stairs. Central heating and fully insulated. Hot and cold water supply capped and ready to plumb shower and kitchen. Ideal to convert first floor into self contained studio apartment or office.
The site is approximately 1 acre offering sweeping drivewy with an abundance of shrubs, flowers and trees. Rear garden has fish pond, conservatory/ greenhouse, lawns and patio areas. Outside light and two water taps. Six exterior power points, The cottage is located on a south facing site and apart from amazing views enjoys wonderful sunsets.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.