- A unique opportunity to own a large detached home with uninterrupted views over Cloughfin Bay and the Irish Sea to Scotland and easy access to a beach. This magnificent property over 4000 sq ft has countryside or sea views from every room.
- The location has convenient access to schools, shops and transport links and is within easy commuting distance to Belfast (approximately 25 minutes.)
- Two golf courses within close proximity to the property and a further two within a five mile radius.
- First floor lounge and five further reception rooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen leading to conservatory and separate utility room.
- Four bedrooms (two with ensuite bathrooms.)
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite.
- Two storey extension incorporating fitness room and cinema room with 'Bose' surround sound system.
- Potential to convert to a granny annexe with separate entrance.
- Attached five car garage, tarmac driveway.
- Enclosed, easily maintained mature gardens laid in lawns with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
- All weather floodlit tennis court.
- Two ornamental ponds.
- Full security system incorporating floodlights.
Double height entrance hall with feature gallery landing leading to inner hallway. Cloakroom comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin.
ENTERTAINMENT ROOM: 23' 0" X 18' 7" (7.01m X 5.66m)
with gas effect fire and bar area.
FAMILY ROOM: 25' 0" X 11' 6" (7.62m X 3.51m)
Stone fireplace with marble hearth. Ceramic tiled flooring. Bookcase and display shelving. Leading to:
STUDY: 15' 0" X 8' 4" (4.57m X 2.44m)
STUDY 2: 21' 0" X 9' 2" (6.40m X 2.79m)
DINING ROOM: 16' 2" X 12' 0" (4.93m X 3.66m)
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 9" X 15' 5" (4.80m X 4.57m)
Excellent range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Built in
breakfast bar. Twin tub single drainer sink unit. Four ring ceramic hob and 'Creda' eye level double oven. Canopy extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 4" X 6' 0" (3.45m X 1.83m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Store cupboard. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
CONSERVATORY: 12' 2" X 11' 8" (3.71m X 3.56m)
FITNESS ROOM: 14' 3" X 11' 4" (4.34m X 3.45m)
Mirrored storage units. Sprung oak floor. Staircase to:
CINEMA ROOM: 14' 2" X 13' 7" (4.32m X 4.14m)
6 X 5 screen projector. 'Bose' surround sound system.
LOUNGE: 26' 0" X 19' 4" (7.92m X 5.89m)
Marble fireplace and gas effect fire. Vaulted ceiling and panoramic views from all
MASTER BEDROOM: 30' 3" X 19' 4" (9.22m X 5.89m)
Bay window with seating. Fully fitted dressing room (11'0'' x 7'4''). Luxury ensuite
bathroom comprising low flush WC, twin basins, bidet, double panelled bath and
separate shower enclosure. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 17' 6" X 11' 5" (5.33m X 3.48m)
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture incorporating robes and dressing table. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Ensuite comprising low flush WC, twin basins, panelled jacuzzi bath and separate shower enclosure. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 8" X 10' 9" (3.86m X 3.28m)
Excellent range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (4): 16' 3" X 9' 3" (4.95m X 2.74m)
Shelving and display cabinets.
Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit and freestanding bath with telephone shower attachment. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
ATTACHED FIVE CAR GARAGE:
Twin up and over doors. Two store rooms.
Enclosed Patio with Ornamental Pond. Boiler House and Tool Store. Mature Gardens laid in lawns, flower beds, shrubs and ornamental pond. Tarmac Driveway with perimeter and flood lighting. Secluded floodlit Tennis Court. Full security system with floodlighting.
Off Middle Road, Islandmagee
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.