- Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious family home.
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating.
- Generous lounge with multi burner stove.
- Excellent Kitchen/ dining room with integrated appliances.
- Contemporary white bathroom suite on ground floor.
- Four bedrooms (may be used as three bedrooms/ two reception rooms.)
- First floor shower room.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with attractive fish pond and patio area.
- Magnificent panoramic views from rear garden.
- Pebbled driveway with parking for several cars.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac in a semi rural yet easily accessible location.
A bright spacious hall with floor to ceiling windows. Stairs to first floor. Porcelain floor tiling. Hot press.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 11' 9" (4.80m X 3.58m)
Multi burner stove with slate hearth. Porcelain floor tiling.
FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM 4: 10' 2" X 9' 9" (3.10m X 2.97m)
Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 18' 0" X 12' 3" (5.49m X 3.73m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Dual stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap. Five ring gas range with electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated washer/ dryer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" X 9' 9" (3.61m X 2.97m)
Laminate wood flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, semi-ped wash hand basin and panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Black granite floor tiling.
Velux window. Under eave storage running full width of house.
MASTER BEDROOM: 22' 5" X 14' 0" (6.83m X 4.27m)
Twin velux windows and side window with beautiful rural views.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 11' 9" (4.27m X 3.58m)
Velux window. Laminate wood flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-ped wash hand basin and shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Chrome heated towel rail. Velux window. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting.
Front garden with brick pavior pathway. Pebbled driveway with parking for several cars. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with attractive fish pond, paved patio area and stunning panormic views overlooking surrounding countryside and across Larne Lough.
Off Mullaghboy Manor, Islandmagee
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.