- A very deceptive semi detached house offering superb rural views.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Two reception rooms ( one with open fire.)
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area.
- Recently installed white bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Three bedrooms (all with countryside views.)
- Double garage with car pit.
- Large covered area (39' x 20') ideal for second garage/ games room.
- Neat garden to side with space for caravan, boat etc.
- Ample parking to front.
PVC Double glazed door. Cloakroom.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 2" X 10' 9" (3.40m X 3.28m)
Open plan to:
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 17' 5" X 12' 5" (5.31m X 3.78m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Freestandibg cooker. Part tiled walls. Dining area.
LOUNGE: 17' 6" X 11' 4" (5.33m X 3.45m)
Attractive brick fireplace with open fire. Arched mirror feature. Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 10' 9" (3.56m X 3.28m)
Built in robe. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 8' 3" (2.97m X 2.51m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 7" X 8' 6" (2.62m X 2.59m)
Recently installed white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate corner shower enclosure with attractive tile effect PVC cladding. Tiled flooring.
COVERED AREA: 39' 0" X 20' 0" (11.89m X 6.10m)
Automatic roller door and ample power points. Ideal for extra garage area, barbeque area or has potential to be incorporated into further accommodation (subject to planning.)
ATTACHED GARAGE 38' 0" X 16' 6" (11.58m X 5.03m)
Automatic roller door. Separate WC and wash hand basin. Car pit. Light and power points.
Parking area to front. Enclosed garden to rear and area for caravan or boat.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.