- Extended and modernised semi detached bungalow.
- Beautiful presentation throughout.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Superb fitted kitchen with American style fridge/ freezer.
- Generous lounge with multi burner stove.
- PVC Double glazed conservatory.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Three bedrooms.
- Spacious gardens (fully enclosed to rear.)
- Good driveway with ample parking.
- Within walking distance to Portmuck Harbour.
- Ideal for first time buyer or retired couple.
PVC Double glazed door. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 8' 6" (3.25m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 11' 9" (3.15m X 3.58m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 8' 2" (2.95m X 2.49m)
Hotpress. Storage area.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 18' 5" X 10' 9" (5.61m X 3.28m)
Superb range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Extractor fan. American style fridge/ freezer. Tiled flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE: 20' 6" X 10' 0" (6.25m X 3.05m)
Feature fireplace with cast iron multi burner stove. Double doors leading to:
CONSERVATORY: 11' 6" X 9' 5" (3.51m X 2.87m)
Laminate wood flooring.
Generous garden to front. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.