- A charming and picturesque detached cottage enjoying a delightful rural setting
- Manicured gardens with a variety of shrubs, lawns, decked areas, waterfall, summer house and far reaching views over Larne Lough
- Two separate reception rooms - both with open fires
- Country style kitchen with pitched pine worktops and oil fired AGA range
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Detached garage and oil fired central heating installed
- Pedestrian access to shore front
- Realistically priced with early internal appraisal strongly recommended
uPVC double glazed front door to:
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Door with stained glass leaded light to:
LOUNGE: 17' 7" X 9' 7" (5.36m X 2.93m)
Antique style cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Exposed beamed ceiling.
DINING ROOM: 17' 9" X 9' 1" (5.41m X 2.76m)
Feature slate tiled fireplace with hole in the wall brick trim and beamed mantle. uPVC double glazed French doors to garden. Exposed timber beams.
KITCHEN: 17' 9" X 11' 11" (5.42m X 3.62m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit and mixer tap. Hand made pitched pine worktop and upstands. Breakfast bar. Built in high and low level units. AGA oil fired range set in feature brick surround. Part tiled walls. Stone tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spot lighting. Exposed timber beams.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 0" X 8' 11" (5.49m X 2.73m)
Feature cast iron fireplace. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 9' 2" (4.24m X 2.80m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" X 12' 7" (3.88m X 3.84m)
Exposed beam ceiling.
White suite comprising painted pine panelled bath with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spot lighting. Wall mounted thermostatic shower fitting. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
DETACHED GARAGE: 25' 0" X 11' 3" (7.62m X 3.44m)
Double doors. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Tarmac driveway and parking space leading to garage. Extensive mature gardens laid out in lawns with an array of well stocked flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Timber built summer house with large decked area. Crazy paved sun patio. Waterfall feature.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.