- A deceptively spacious detached family home enjoying a prestigious and sought after residential location
- Two separate reception rooms plus conservatory- lounge with feature stone built fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area and good range of built in high and low level light oak units
- Two bedrooms on ground floor and family bathroom with white suite
- Three further first floor bedrooms and wash room with low flush suite
- Integral garage, double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Neat gardens to both front and rear
- Convenient location affording easy access to M3/M2 motorways and main road to Carrickfegrus and Larne
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door with etched glass panel to:
Laminate wood strip flooring
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 12' 11" (4.95m X 3.93m)
Feature stone built fireplace and tiled hearth with wood mantel. Glazed double doors with etched glass panel.
DINING ROOM: 11' 4" X 10' 5" (3.46m X 3.18m)
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 10" X 8' 9" (2.70m X 2.66m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Formica work tops and shelving. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Upvc double glazed back door. Door to garage.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 10" X 8' 10" (3.31m X 2.69m)
Upvc double glazed sliding door from dining room. Door to garden.
KITCHEN: 16' 6" X 11' 5" (5.02m X 3.49m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level light oak units. Formica work tops. Island unit. Integrated double oven and 4 ring hob unit, cooker hood in tiled trimmed canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 10" X 9' 9" (3.91m X 2.98m)
BEDROOM (5): 8' 8" X 10' 6" (2.64m X 3.21m)
White suite comprising tiled panel bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
Wash room with Low flush WC and Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 9' 9" (3.20m X 2.97m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors (2 mirrored)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 10' 1" (3.08m X 3.07m)
Far reaching views. Pine clad ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" X 9' 10" (3.98m X 2.99m)
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 5" X 9' 6" (5.30m X 2.89m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Paved driveway. Pink stoned front garden.
Rear garden with paved path and steps up to paved sun patio.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.